- HIV + Status or AIDS
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, or Spinal cord disease or injury
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn’s Disease, or Ulcerative Colitis
- Epilepsy / Seizure Disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Intractable or Chronic & Severe Pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Tourette’s Syndrome
Our experienced physicians provide personalized healthcare to optimize the treatment and reduce the risks of Medical Cannabis.
Our experienced Board-Certified doctors provide a holistic and collaborative health care approach to Medical Cannabis.
You can schedule an appointment online 24 hours a day
What People Are Saying
Learn more about what makes our physicians special.
Edible Vs. Inhaled: How to optimize your medical treatment: Cannabis is a fascinating plant that contains many bioactive compounds called cannabinoids. Pharmacology is the branch of medicine concerned with the uses,
How to get your Ohio Medical Marijuana Doctor Recommendations: Our staff can reduce the stress of getting a medical marijuana recommendation by using a reasonable and evidence-based approach to Cannabis...
We can guide you through the next chapter in your treatment.